August 10, 2014

August 1, 2014 Cut Progress / ECARY stack

I have to say that I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to most supplements.  I wanted to try an ECA stack this time during my cut to see if it really helped, and after thoroughly reviewing the components of it over at examine.com, I figured there may be something to it.  I also wanted to try yombine since there is some limited research that implies it targets hip/lower back fat, which is where I tend to hold it even at lower percentages. I also threw some raspberry ketones in there, even though research doesn't seem to show any effect from them (spoiler: I think that research is accurate).   So what are the results these past 3 weeks?

Whoah.  

A few bits of context: I'm 195 lbs right now.  I haven't lost even 1% of the strength I had at 231.  I am at a lower bf % than I have ever been.  My energy is high; which is expected because of the stimulants. What I didn't expect was just how much strength this stuff would help me retain, and how it would absolutely torch the body fat while preserving the muscle.  On my stomach there's not a ton of difference from last year, since I don't hold much fat there anyway, but on my hips/ass/hamstrings it's just eradicated it.  

As far as side-effects, from the ephedrine I noticed none.  The first day I took the caff. pills I felt a bit jittery after the first one, but by the 2nd dose that day I was fine.  I have Yombine powder, and the dose is uber small, it comes with this tiny microscoop. I couldn't tell if it was working or not, but when I double the dose I'm practically ready to run through a wall, and ultra-jittery, so I know it's doing something.   

I am SUPER happy with the results so far, and I'm going to post a couple pictures here.  I'll take some of my back next week as well. Also, ultra rare picture of me without my face blurred out: 






No comments:

Post a Comment