September 20, 2012

September 14, 2012 Lower Body


  • Squats: 275*3 300*3 315*2
  • Hanging Power Snatches: 95*3 135*3 150*X-hips tired 135*3
  • Unilateral Hip Extensions: 95*5 115*5 hips, hams, glutes, all fried

Back to squatting!  Going to do more sets this coming week, just wanted to get back in the groove here.  Felt good, months of box squatting seems to have helped get the pattern down.   Hips were tired on the snatches.  Tried unilateral hip extensions, everything was tired.  My left leg hurt when it was out straight; I think I may have some mild sciatica left over from the deadlifting injury last month.  If that's the case I can find some exercises/rehab stuff to do and hopefully get rid of the intermittent tingling in my left foot and pain in the left calf that also comes and goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment