April 2, 2021

March 16, 2021 Lower Body

 Getting into the swing here back with lower reps on squatting....not sure what happened on the 365.  I think I may need to add some more volume on this day, or switch things up.  Also wondering about doing front squats here instead.  With sprinting season heating up in the next few weeks I want to keep my posterior chain fresher.  I've repeatedly written about it, but the more I think about it I'm not sure I neccesarily need the squatting.  I deadlift, do snatch-grip romanian deadlifts, I sprint, I do front squats.  That's a lot of volume for my lower body.  Maybe doing a variation like pin squats during the spring & summer may make more sense.  I'll have to think about it. 


  • Squats: 315*3 330*3 350*3 365*1
  • Split Squats: 155*4
  • Lunges: 155*3
  • Snatch-Grip RDL: 285*5 315*5 335*5
  • Plate Suitcase Carries: 45*10

No comments:

Post a Comment