July 5, 2020

July 4, 2020 Sprinting

Celebrating my independence from being slow....OK, so this was in the AM before July 4th festivities. I'm never that fast in the morning, even if I take pre-workout.  Plus the track was damp and thus a bit spongy.  It didn't seem to matter.  Again, I'm getting faster as the session goes on instead of slower.  I haven't tried doing a 4th 100 yet to see if I'm even faster, don't want to tempt things.  Still, I had already planned for a Tuesday trip to Harvard's track, I'll have to see how fast I am then.  As is, these times are just good for me in general, not just good for Newton North...Back on the 19th of June, about 2 weeks ago when I did my first timed test of the season I didn't even bother recording it since I was at like 13.4.  Granted, again, that's from a standing start, but I've shaved 1.2 seconds off of that already.  


  • 50: 1, 1, 1, 1
  • 100: 12.35, 12.31, 12.19

No comments:

Post a Comment