July 20, 2020

July 11, 2020 Sprinting

Back at Newton North for sprinting...my legs are dun. At least for the next couple weeks.  Going to rotate back to my usual routine of 50s on Tuesday / 110s on Saturday for a couple weeks, and not going all out on the 110s so my legs recover.  I can't believe how dead they are right now.  You know that feeling when you complete a really hard set of squats or deadlifts, rack the weight, or set it back down, and then your legs just feel exhausted and wobbly?  Maybe for those first 5 seconds after completing a rep?  My legs feel like that while I'm sitting down, hours later.  This is the most dead that I think they've been, ever.  I can't believe I still got a 12.3 from a standing start here.  Tomorrow is definitely going to be an upper-body day, and a brief one at that, no full-body til next week. 


  • 50*3
  • 100*12.3, 12.4
  • 110*1

No comments:

Post a Comment