April 13, 2012

April 9, 2012 Lower


  • BB DL: 410*3 440*3 475*3
  • Hanging Power Cleans: 200*2 210*1 185*3 185*3
  • Glute Bridges: 315*3 365*4 405*4
  • Ab-Wheel: 12, 12
  • Bird-Dogs: 10

I don't do 'easing back into things' after taking my weeks off.  Deadlifting was hard, but I managed.  Now that I'm done with the bulk I can focus on form, as I said in my previous post.  I dropped the weight back on the cleans and focused on not landing wide on those last two sets.  It's amazing how much easier they are with good form.  I almost clipped my chin on that first rep of 185 I did.  I'm going to build back up on the weight using better form on the jump & landing.   Added in glute bridges as well, trying to focus on the contraction with them, and hip drive.  Did some abs after, can't forget about the wide-stance anti-rotational chops, I need to do them some point this week.  Won't be going to the gym tomorrow, I have a friend in Boston Visiting.  Wednesday will be my heavy/upper day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment