April 23, 2019

April 13, 2019 Total Nutrition for Week

So this is a rough sketch of how my cut this summer will look....I occasionally supplement with vitamin D, so the lower numbers seen below are not indicative of my usual intake...The average here is just over 2800, that'll probably wind up around 2700, with the carbs being brought down about 25g per day eventually.   I may write about some of the specific foods I eat, and why at some point.  Looking here, liver is such a driver of a lot of the vitamin & mineral content in my diet, it's almost like a fail-safe; it's hard to be deficient in about 70% of vitamins in minerals if you have 5 or 6 ounces of liver twice per week.  

A few common foods in my diet that that didn't appear much here, or at all:  I didn't have any sauerkraut during the week here, but I try to have it a few times per week.  I usually have about 4 oz of pure cranberry juice several times per week as well, for liver health.  The days I don't do the cranberry juice I have 4 oz of pure grape juice, it has all the health properties of wine without the alcohol or shitty awful taste of wine.  





No comments:

Post a Comment